Em virtude da fase vermelha em São Paulo, a Feira de Orgânicos estará suspensa presencialmente nos dias 07 e 14/03. Porém, para atender a todos os clientes, nestes dias haverá a operação via Delivery.
Faça seu pedido pelo WhatsApp (11) 99876-8689 e aproveite!
Para pedidos no domingo até às 20h, a entrega acontece na terça-feira e para pedidos até às 08h a entrega é no próprio domingo;
Para pedidos até sexta-feira às 18h, a entrega acontece no sábado;
The initiative that had to be temporarily interrupted is now back at Lar Center in a joint action with AAO – Associação de Agricultura Orgânica.
Opening on November 8th, 2020, the organic fair will take place every Sunday, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at a new venue: the parking area close to Yamamura. You will find a variety of greens, vegetables, fruits, seasonings, dairy products, sauces, jams, nuts and much more, apart from a special stand for a delicious breakfast.
In alignment with all the safety and health protocols, the fair will assure:
– Reorganized placement of stands, tables and benches for meals and resting for safe distancing.
– Mandatory use of facial masks for everyone.
– Temperature measurement at the entrance and limited number of visitors. – Reinforced cleaning of the area and there will be hand sanitizers and gloves in all stands so customers can touch the items for sale.
– Playground is temporarily closed and activities and workshops are temporarily suspended.
– In order to reinforce preventive measures, we recommend customers to bring their own reusable shopping bags to carry the items purchased.
Parking is free for clients purchasing items at the Organic Fair. Collect your voucher at the fair and validate it at the cashier located near O Compadre restaurant.
Let’s go the fair?
1. When will the organic fair be back at Lar Center?
It opens on Sunday, November 8th.
2. Will the organic fair keep on taking place every Sunday? At what time?
Yes, every Sunday morning, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. Where is the organic fair located?
The organic fair takes place at a dedicated space in the parking area of Lar Center, now close to Yamamura.
4. Is the partnership with AAO – Associação de Agricultura Orgânica – still in place?
Yes, the fair still happens due to our partnership with AAO – Associação de Agricultura Orgânica – and gathers small producers that market a wide variety of healthy and highly nutritious foods.
5. How many stands and producers are there at the organic fair?
The organic fair at Lar Center has 12 stands, for 12 producers/merchants.
6. How far apart are the stands?
There is a distance of 1.5 meters between each stand, according to recommendations of regulatory authorities.
7. Which foods and products can be found at the organic fair?
The organic fair at Lar Center offers a wide variety of greens, vegetables, fruits, seasonings, dairy products, sauces, jams, nuts, cereals, cakes and breads, besides coffee, juices, teas and organic wines.
8. Is there a stand for breakfast?
Yes, the special breakfast stand is still present with many organic options. Please observe we have reorganized placement of stands, tables and benches for meals and resting for safe distancing.
9. Which health and safety protocols are being followed for the reopening of the organic fair at Lar Center?
For the safe reopening of the organic fair, some adaptations have been made to follow all the health and safety protocols determined by the regulatory authorities along with the recommendations of an infectology consulting firm we have hired. The placing of stands, tables and benches has been restructured in order to follow the distancing standards. Use of facial masks is mandatory for everyone, temperature is being measured at the entrance and there is a limited number of simultaneous visitors. We have reinforced cleaning of the area and there will be hand sanitizers and gloves in all stands so customers can touch the items for sale. In order to reinforce preventive measures, we recommend customers to bring their own reusable shopping bags to carry the items purchased.
10. Which is the maximum capacity allowed at the fair?
According to official recommendations, our capacity has been limited to 161 people.
11. Is it mandatory to wear gloves to touch the items for sale?
Yes, it is mandatory to wear gloves for the manipulation of items, both for customers and merchants. There are gloves available for customers at all stands.
12. Is it allowed to enter the organic fair without a facial mask?
Wearing a facial mask is mandatory for everyone and it should completely cover the nose, mouth and chin. It is not allowed to enter the fair without a mask.
13. Is the use of masks also mandatory for merchants?
Yes. Once they are in direct contact with customers, it is mandatory for them to wear a mask and a face shield or safety glasses (with an acrylic protection both in front and on the sides of the lenses).
14. Can I take my kids to the fair? Is the playground open?
Yes, you can bring your kids to the fair. However, please bear in mind that the playground is temporarily closed, according to the regulatory authorities recommendations.
15. Are pets still allowed at the fair?
Yes, pets are welcome to the fair. However, the water fountains for pets are temporarily out of operation, according to the regulatory authorities recommendations. We would like to reinforce that owners of certain pets must follow the rules established by the State Law number 11.531/03 and in the city decree number 48.533/04 that require use of collar, short leash, chocker and muzzle for big dog breeds, like pitbull, rottweiller, neapolitan mastiff and american staffordshire terrier.
16. Where can I find the activities and workshop schedule for the organic fair?
The activities and workshops are temporarily suspended at the organic fair.
17. Is the entrance for the fair free?
Yes, the entrance is free of charge.
18. How much is the parking fee?
Parking at Lar Center is free for the duration of the organic fair. Visitors must collect their parking vouchers at any of the stands where they consume/purchase items and validate it at the cashier located near O Compadre restaurant.
19. Is there an area for bicycle parking at the organic fair?
Bicycle riders may use the bicycle parking area located close to Leroy Merlin, also in the Center Norte parking area.
20. Are there restrooms at the organic fair?
When visiting the organic fair, clients may use the restrooms at Lar Center. The closest one is located on the 1st floor, next to the Bradesco agency.
21. Is Lar Center open regularly during the period of the organic fair?
On Sundays, the mall is open from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. and the stores have the option to open from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
The organic fair is a partnership with AAO – Associação de Agricultura Orgânica – and has been taking place since 2018.